Followers

Tuesday 16 November 2010

Kenny K Design Team (Oh I wish!!!)

OMG Kenny K Downloads are looking for new design members for December.  My favourite digi stamps ever and there could be the slightest possibilty I could get to be part of the design team for six months.  That would be my absolute dream!  Know ther is no way it will happen but it is still a lovely dream.  I just have to choose 2 of my best cards here and see how I go.  Will take some time to choose the right cards and post them here later.  Wish me luck every one!  Think I will need it with all you talented bunch out there!! lol

Have a great night, I have to make my nieces birthday card tonight so will have a busy one!



Well here is my nieces birthday card, I will be entering it the KK challenge for this week 'Spots and sparkle', I will also use this as one of my 2 entries for the KK design team comp!  I have embossed the swirls with kaliedoscope clear embossing powder(although you can't see it too well in the photo!) The image is Kenny K's download diva, and I have coloured her with pro markers then used flowers, gems and punched items to embellish.



I have also entered this card into the cute card Thursday challenge'anything goes'
and the stamp something challenge 'something digital'













Sorry about the focus in these pictures,my camera doesn't seem to like close ups!  :(

My other entry for the design team comp is going to be this card.

This card is simple but sassy and is one of my favourites, Hope you like it too!

Nikki

5 comments:

Bead bling! said...

you'd be great sis good luck!

LINDA said...

Beautiful cards.. Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week.
Hugs, Linda

Patty Sue 2 said...

Beautiful cards, you have a unique style, best of luck to you.

Sarah B said...

These are really fun cards, and you never know, I got to be on the DT and never in a million years thought it would happen, Thanks for joining us at KKKG Good Luck, Hugs Sarah B X

crafty amy said...

These are brilliant I love how diffrent they are :D
Thank you for trying out for KKKG DT and joining the challenge. good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx