Followers

Saturday 6 November 2010

Comissioned 30th birthday card

Well, as promised my darling hubbie took the children out today and gave me some much needed crafting time, I have managed to nearly catch up with my orders, and this is one of the. I was well pleased with it so had to show you!           
               

For this card I have used a Kennny Kiernan image called Miss Fortune,which I coloured with pro markers.  The name has been made using Alphabet clear stamps from Dimension forth that I stamped little lipstick and handbag images into, I then used a clear glaze.

                                
The flowers are a mixture of material and paper and the leaves have been hand punched in gold, black and purple to match the colours in the card and papers.
                                

                                            
Image coloured with black, purples, greys and tan
                                 
Sentiments have all been created on my computer and rhen cut or punched out and inked with black or purple.
                                 
Gold embossed backing paper matted with black paper, then black lace boarder has been used as a base to put themain images on.

                                  
Base of the easle card decorated in the same way as the top with an added ribbon.


                                   
This is the top of the box for the card.  Decorated with the same papers and flowers as the card, with the same lace used as a boarder.
 
Hope you all like it  :o)
 
Nikki
 
 
                                      

1 comment:

Bead bling! said...

absolutely fantastic sis!