Followers

Thursday 25 November 2010

Kenny K Challenge 'Tag it'

Well it is Thursday already and I don't know where this week has gone!!  I have been busy crafting I just haven't had the time to put it all on the Blog so I will do a few today to keep you up to speed!  Here is my entry for the http://kennykkraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.com/ challenge  Tag it!

I have used a tag template and drawn and cut around it and applied 2 sets of paper to it then inked the edges with black ink.

I have used the same papers to matt and layer the card. 

I have used a marianne creatable die to cut the flourish in the corner and a snowflake punch with glitter and  a gem to embellish.

I have used the KK christmas shopping image and coloured with pro markers, and added glitter and gems to embellish.

For the sentiment I have used nestabilities lable die and See D's sentiment and snowflake stamp.

I have also entered this into the http://aspoonfullofsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/ challenge 'anything goes' and
I had very little time to make this card so I am very pleased with the result!  Hope you all like it too.

Nikki


3 comments:

Joey said...

Whoops just realised wrong comment and wrong spelling of your name, sorry hun. Love this Kenny K image beautifully coloured, thanks for joining us at tpc, I'll get it right one day looool. Joey.xxx

Sue said...

Hiya
fabulous card, great colouring, lovely papers & design, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

LINDA said...

This is just beautiful.. thanks for joining us at KKKG this week.
Hugs, Linda