Followers

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Still no snow for us!

Well we still have the freezing cold weather, but there is no sign of that lovely white stuff that seems to elude my son every year!!  We live in 2 places and every time it snows at one we seem to be at the other.  My son thinks he is some kind o f snow repelent, poor thing!!lol. 
Anyway on to today's card.  Quite appropriate for all this cold weather don't you think?  I am sure we all know someone who has gone down with a cold or some awful bug.  This image is from  http://karensdoodles.com/.  Head on over and check it out they have some fabulous images for you to purchase.  I have used pro markers to colour the digi stamp.  The flower themed papers were free from a magazine.
This image is soooo cute!!

The sentiment has been printed on my computer and the flowers are from Wild Orchid.


I hope you like this.  I am entering this card into the http://delightfulsketches.blogspot.com/ flower power challenge.

Nikki


1 comment:

Rachel said...

OMGoodness this is sooo adorable!!! Sure to make anyone feel better. Thanks for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges.
hugs,
Rachel :0)