Followers

Friday 25 February 2011

Dream Big

Well it isn't so nice outside today, but at least it isn't raining.  Here is todays project, I made it for Moving along with the times 'any thing for a girl but not a card' but I was too late!!  boo hoo.  Thought I would show you anyway!

This is a wall hanger.
I have used Nellie Snellen multiframe die and 300gsm white card for the bases.  I have then inked them alterantely with pink and purple ink, then again with black stazon ink.

All the sentiments are from the same set, but I am afraid I don't have the packaging and I don't know which company I bought them from.

All the digi stamps are from Kenny kiernan.  Any one would think I like his images!!lol

They have all been coloured with promarkers

The flowers are all hand made out of a lrge and small hand punch,they have been cut out of white card and inked in the same way as the bases.

The flourishes are from Marianne creatables, and all the oval have been pearl dotted in the same colour as their ink.

Hope you like it.  

I hope to enter this project into the following challenges
http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.com/  Anything but square.   GDT

Nikki

8 comments:

Josephine said...

Fabulous work - great colours and images.

Thanks for joining the One Stitch at a Time challenge this week.

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW its brilliant I love it, Thanks for playing along on OSAAT, I am off to show my Teamies the link for it at MAWTT too as it is brilliant, Love Hazelxoxo

Pami said...

Wow Nikki, this is amazing, it must have taken you ages to do! Such sassy images! I am sorry you were too late to enter into MAWTT, but thank you for sharing with us anyway! Pami x

DesignerDiva said...

Oh Nikki its such a shame you were too late for our challenge at MAWTT, this is amazing you must have put so many hours into its absolutely stunning, I'm really glad Hazel found it to show us. Good luck with your new challenge
Hugs Laurie x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh hunnie its such a shame you were to late to join in with us at MAWTT! This is just gorgeous!! So much work but wow what a great project at the end!!
hugs shell xx

Brenda Brown said...

Wow what a fantastic project. Sorry you were too late for us at MAWTT but you still have this magnificent hanging. Well done you.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Lisa Jane said...

what a fabulous project - so sorry you missed the challenge as there was a lot of hard work in there. Fab images
Lisa x

Rebecca Ednie said...

Such an interesting project. Thanks for Playing with the OCC this week.