Followers

Monday 7 February 2011

Wedding Invitations!

Well how is everyone on this day of very mixxed up weather?  One minute it is sunny the next rainig.  I don't think it knows what to do out there.

Anyway, no challenge entries today, but I have been asked to make up some samples for wedding invitations, so I thought you might like to have a look at those. Have done 2 at the moment, and if she doesn't like these I will do up some more! I would be very greatful if you could all give me your opinions on these as they are the first ones I have done!


Card 1


I have used an embossing folder for the white card and layered with black, I have used Nellie Snellen Multiframes for the Wedding Invitation sentiment.











The insert has been printed on the computer then layered onto black card with ribbon put through a hole in the top. I have punche the edge of a triangle and fitted inside for the insert to go into.I have used more embossed card then black ribbon and a ribbon slider to complete it.


I have used a different embossing foldert o create the base for the center panel, a ribbon and ribbon slider to go around the panel, and a Nellie Snellen Multiframe to cut out the Wedding Invitation Sentiment.


As before the insert was created on the computer then layered onto black card. and the corners have been punched.



A triangular piece of card has been punched with a heart boarder punch then added to the inside of the card for the invitation to sit in.


 
Well I hope you like them.







Nikki












No comments: