Followers

Saturday 5 February 2011

I'm soooo late with this one!!

Hello everyone on this very windy, dull and cold Saturday afternoon.  Just sent my oldest son off to a birthday party with his father and was set for a nice quiet afternoon and lo and behold my youngest( who had only been asleep for half an hour!) decided he would wake up just 2 minutes after they had gone out the door!   Blaaaah!  He is now in his puschair watching disney hoping he will fall asleep again.  Wish me luck!!!

So here is today's creation although I am soo late with this.  I usually have my Kenny K entry done at the beginning of  the week but this one has been done in the last hour!
The backing papers I have used are a mixture of Minds eye spring collection , Do crafts Hanovarian Linen paper pack and Do crafts piece of cake collection. 

The image is of course a Kenny Kiernan stamp called Maddison Attitude.  It has been colored with pro markers, I have added Tan flock to the fur and a small gem for her earing.

The sentiment is from do crafts and i have layered it onto a nellie snellen multiframe

The flowers are again from wild orchid.

Hope you like it.

I hope to enter this card into the following challenges(if I am not too late and my internet doesn't let me down!)


Please leave a comment.  I love to hear your views.  

Nikki

5 comments:

Vicky said...

Just gorgeous Nikki and such a super image!

been sooooooo windy here too hun, hope it stops soon so I can get a better night sleep grrr!

hugs Vicky xx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Love the flowers & the soft colors!!!
thanks for joinin us at KKKG!!!

Ellibelle said...

It's beautiful! Love the design!

Thanks so much for sharing with us at stamp something, hope to see you again next week!

tiggertastic said...

love the corner detail and your image is coloured in so pretty

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Creative Card Crew ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

Jill said...

gorgoeus card Nikki thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx