Followers

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Card for a Teenager!

Well not such a nice day out there today folks, but at least it isn't raining.  Yet!!  lol.   My new Greeting farm stamps turned up in the post yesterday,  I am sooo excited I love them!!  Here's a piccie for you to see.
Fab aren't they!!
So anyway onto today's card which I of course had to use one of my new stamps!



So, the backing papers are from Dove craft called 'Funky Vintage' and I have layered them onto black card/ paper for the lace effect on the top 2 layers.  I have used liquid pearls to decorate the lace effect and blacke pearl gems on the top layer.
The stamped image is from the greeting farm creeper crew set called 'Friday' and I have coloured her with pro markers and cut her out and attatched her to the card using Foam pads.
The sentiment hasbeen created on my computer , cut out with a '1.5" circular pucnh, inked with pink ink, then black ink for a distressed vintage look

The charm dangle I have made using swarkovsky(not sure how to spell it!!) crystals, a silver bead and a silver plated DIVA charm, then attatched it to the lace ribbon across the middle.

I will be entering this card into the following challenges
http://aspoonfullofsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/ 'Anything with a vintage or shabby Theme'


Hope you like it.

Nikki

1 comment:

Mummylade said...

gorgeous, I love the punk look! Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck!