Followers

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Happy Birthday

Welcome to another beautiful morning, the daffodils are blooming and the sun is shining, Spring must be here!!

So on to todays card
The backing papers are again from K & company called 'Classic K McKenna'  the gems, ribbon and lace are from my stash.  The 3 scalloped circles are from nestabilities dies
The image is a Kenny K digi stamp called 'Queen's cutie' from the Glam gang collection and has been coloured with pro markers
The 3 flowers are from wild orchid craft and the ribbon has been tied on my bow shaper
The sentiment has been created on my computer and cut out with a 1.5" circle punch then inked and a pearl gem has been added.

I will be entering this card into the following challenges

Hope you like it.

Nikki

6 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

fab card Nikki love the image and the colours my daffs are still coming through so no flowers yet lol
Jacki xx

Dawn said...

This is cute from top to bottom, with such soft & lovely colouring! Thanks so much for playing with us at KKKG this week :D

Vicky said...

Another beautiful creation hun and I love all the nesties too :o)

hugs Vicky xx

Leonie said...

What a great card! Love the image!!

Thanks for making this great card with the sketch from Sketch Saturday!

Leonie xx

Donna said...

Great card Nicki, I love this image, one of my favorites and I've not used it in ages, fabulous layout too. Thanks for sharing it with us at KKKG this week.
hugs
Donna xx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

gorgeous card, sweetie and I love the image you have used….. Thanks for joining us at KKKGC.....

Hugs
Judith