Followers

Monday 6 June 2011

Graduation

Good morning and what a stuffy one it is!  I could do with getting into another cold shower to cool off already.  I know  we shouldn't complain because it is lovely to have the sun and heat, but maybe it could come out after I have finished the housework!!

So this mornings card is another simples creation.  I hope you like it.

I have used Pink petticoat download papers for the backing on this card and a bit of threading on the top layer.

The Image is a 'Penny Black' stamp called 'congra-duate'  I have used pro markers to touch up the image with a bit of highlighting and used mini black pearls in the 4 corners.

I have created the sentiments on my computer and punched them out, then inked around the edge.

I will be entering this card into the following challenges


Thanks for looking


Hugs


Nikki

2 comments:

Gio said...

This card is so fun!

Deb said...

lol!! fantastic image and perfect sentiment, great color combo
Debs
xxx