Followers

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Ribbons and bows!


Good evening all.  I have been busy again today, but have had chance to make this card with my winning stamp from the House of Gilli that arrived this morning :o)

Here is the card


I have made the backing paper by using a swirl stamp, then matted it onto black card.  I have used a Nellie Snellen die cut and stampedthe image onto it.  I have then inked around the edge with red and black.


The image as I explained above is from the house of gilli she is called Gilli Senorita.  I have coloured her with pro markers, then use a stardust pen for the sparkly bits!  I have used a thin red ribbon and created a double bow abovethe image.



I have used my favourite flower stamp(still don't know where i got it from!, and added buttons for the centres and the swirls are marianne creatable die cuts.

I will be entering this card into the following challenges
http://crafts4eternity.blogspot.com/ 'R' Red Ribbon, round buttons,


Thanks for stopping by. 

Hugs

NIKKI

9 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a gorgeous senorita.. and fab flowers. Love the red and black colour combo
Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
Lisa x

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Nikki..! love the image and super colour combo too sweetie...

hugs Vicky xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

The red and black is just perfect for her, a fabulous card

Esther said...

Hi Nikki - love the red and black - looks stunning! Esther xx

Debi said...

Great card Nikki- love the red and black and all the details, Debi x

Ann said...

Oh she looks gorgeous Nikki! Your card looks lovely; thanks so much for joining us for the House of Gilli Challenge! :)

pinky said...

Gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining us at C4E and LCI this week.
Pinky

Kim B said...

Too cute!! Have a great day! Hugs, Kim

Whimsey said...

Oh what a great card but I'm really lovin' those flowers; that are delightful!!

Thanks for joining us at LCI this week!

Hugs, Michele